Applying for Credit Facilities
To apply for any of our Credit Facilities for SMEs, please follow the under-listed steps:
- Write an Application
- Download and Complete our Customer Data Sheet
- Attach to the Application and Customer Data Sheet copies of the following documents:
- Company Registration Details – Forms C02, C07, Registration Certificate, etc.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Statement of Account/ Company’s audited Management Account showing company’s cash flow.
- Board Resolution authorizing facility.
- Board nomination of authorized representatives.
- Applicant and Referee’s means of identification- (Driver’s Licence, International Passport or Permanent Voters Card).
- Applicant’s utility bill.
- For L.P.O/Contract Finance and Invoice Discounting facilities, we will require evidence of past jobs done with the contractee (Purchase Orders with corresponding invoices and payments received on those invoices. Forward all the documents to us and we shall consider your application
Please note that you are not required to pay for any services online. However, first-time customers are charged a N5000 registration fee ONLY when the credit facility has been approved.