WORKING CAPITAL FOR SMES
We provide financial support to SMEs in the area of working capital.
To qualify, the SME must:
- Be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Have been in operation for a minimum of 5 years.
- Have 3 years of audited accounts.
- Be producing goods and/or rendering services for a clearly identifiable market.
- Be prepared to work with an external management team.
At Co-Link, we know how important it is to have the right equipment, so we help companies obtain the equipment on credit, with terms that do not overburden the cash flow of the company.
Where there is a firm contract between local suppliers and foreign buyers for the supply of identifiable goods or commodities, Co-Link can supply credit to facilitate the export, provided that all safeguards are present.
Our primary focus is on small to medium sized contractors who desire to finance their Contract(s)/Work Order(s).
Each Contract/ Work Order is carefully considered on its own merit, to enable us provide a structure to execute the contract.
While we pride ourselves on our swift response time, we will always lay emphasis on identifying the source of repayment for any Work Order or Contract.
We offer Invoice Discounting facilities to contractors who have proof of fully executed L.P.O(s)/Work Order(s) on behalf of Blue Chip companies.